Prince William County Public Schools Home
Prince William County Public Schools create a CTE program for health sciences in partnership with Prince William County Public Schools Education Foundation. Prince William County Public Schools(Osburn Park High School, Freedom High School) provides healthcare career pathways in the following programs:
- Licensed Practical Nursing
- Biomedical Sciences
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Pharmacy Technician
- Academic specialty programs at the elementary, middle, and high school levels;
- Access to two Governor’s Schools;
- Groundbreaking initiatives to further student health and safety, in the classroom and on the playing field;
- Ongoing teacher development, including a mentor program for new teachers and opportunities for continued growth through strong partnerships with area universities;
- Age-appropriate robotics programs in every school;
- Energy conservation efforts that earned EPA certification in 60 schools;
- Nationally ranked technology use and instruction;
- A health and wellness program for students and staff; and
- Pioneering use of instruction in areas such as language, technology, and career-readiness to prepare students for lifelong success.
Sign in to add your comment.