Salem City Schools offer courses related to science, technology, and medicine. Local colleges such as Virginia Community College and Jefferson College of Health Sciences provide EMT training to the students.
The Mission of the Salem City School Division is to provide a loving and engaging environment that inspires children to reach their full potential.
Love. Engage. Inspire.
The Core Values of Salem City School include the following:
- We are committed to excellence in all we do.
- We believe that all children are important and can be successful.
- We believe student success is a shared responsibility among schools, parents, and community partners.
- We recognize and value individual differences among staff and students.
- We believe students learn best in a safe and disciplined environment provided by caring and respectful adults.
- We are committed to providing employees with an excellent work environment and a competitive compensation package.
Salem VA 24153
There are no photos yet.