- Jones, T., Espinoza, L., Rebala, S., McCray, N., Pearson, L., Tadlock, K. L., & Maddox, P. J. (2020). A Case Study in Growing the Health Workforce Pipeline in Virginia. Journal of VASCD, Fall 2020, 128–145. http://vascd.org/uploads/fall-2020.pdf
- Jones, T., Jueng, C., Schulte, A., Lewis, C., Maddox, P. (2021). Developing a Sustainable Community Health Worker (CHW) Workforce in the United States: A Study on the Effects of State Policy on Wages and Turnover. Pending submission to American Journal of Public Health.
- Jones, T., Schulte, A., Ramanathan, S., Assefa, M., Rebala, S., Maddox, P., (2021). Evaluating the Association of State Regulation of Community Health Workers on Adoption of Standard Roles, Skills, and Qualities by Employers in Select States: A Mixed Methods Study. Human Resources for Health. Preprint https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-491630/v1
- Community Health Workers, State Certifications, and Employer Needs: A summary of Jones et al. (2021) publication in Human Resources for Health
- Strengthening Virginia’s Health Workforce: Addressing the Behavioral Health Workforce Shortage, October 2021